How to apply for Pinjaman Pengajian Tinggi Perak

Assalamualaikum and good day

Negeri Perak offered study loan for students who was born in Perak, parent who was born in Perak and who has resided in Perak for more than 10 years. I tried to apply on February, unfortunately I did not passed for the pinjaman. The application is simple, wait for the advertisement of the offer and fill up the form online. This year, the offer was opened from January until end of March.
Here is the link to apply pinjaman pendidikan tinggi perak 

After the online application, wait for interview. 2 weeks after the application ended they will call for interview. It was conducted in Bangunan SUK Ipoh. There were 2 panels for interview.
I can't clearly remember the questions but most importantly you must know who is our MB (Dato' Zambry Abdul Kadir), where he came from or kawasan yang dia pegang(pulau pangkor). Other questions will be self introduction, your parents working status, will this pinjaman helps you in study.
I also refer to my friend who had passed the pinjaman, get some tips from her. Ask your families or your friends as well.

So conclusion is I experienced the whole process but did not manage to passed for the pinjaman.
However, after the result has been announced, we still can appeal,buat rayuan for the pinjaman. Rayuan also online. So simple yet not so easy to get. Most importantly, effort, doa then tawakal leave it to Allah. He knows best. 



p/s: So many things happened this semester, this year. There were times when I was so down, i felt like I could not make it. I was very depressed. The things that motivate me are my families, ambition and passion as well as having faith in Him; leave it all to Allah. Bersangka baiklah dengan Dia sebab Dia lagi tahu and faham our circumstances.
Have a blessed ramadhan everyone :) 

 Anything to ask just Hi me at chatbox or leave comments, okey ;)

No comments:

October Rant

Assalamualaikum and good day How are you guys holding on so far? Whatever circumstances you are in right now, I hope that you guys will...